Universal shoulder prosthesis
Arrow Shoulder System:
- The ARROW prosthesis reproduces normal articular bone anatomy and re-establishs equilibrium of the soft tissue. With a wide range of sizes for humeral stems, centred and offcentred humeral heads and glenoid implants the ARROW can be adapted to any morphology.
- With its well-designed shape and preservation of bone mass the ARROW prosthesis has a very stable fixation, guaranteeing optimal, long term performance.
- Titanium stem, smooth in its diaphyseal section and corundumblasted in the metaphyseal section.
- Fixed cervico diaphyseal angle at 135°.
- Stability provided by its metaphyseal volume, plate and lateral fin.
- Stem which can be used with or without cement.
- Stem sizes of 8,10,12, and 14.
- The stem length prevents varus or valgus malposition.
- A reverse morse cone helps expose the glenoid, particularly in cases of revision.
- The fixation and consolidation of the tuberosities are secured by medial and lateral holes as well as the corundum-blasted metaphyseal surface.